East Metal – an attractive sourcing partner for metalworking
Founded in 1997 East Metal has 25-years’ experience in dealing with West European OEMs and is recognized as a reliable and respectable sourcing partner. We are a Danish-owned and -led company with our main manufacturing facilities in three factories in Latvia. We are having a substantial capacity, with more than 700 highly competent employees and a modern machinery park.
We work daily with strict quality requirements (having all necessary certificates), tight tolerances, and high requirements for the product's durability. Working for a variety of industries, we have developed skills to supply customized product solutions with a competitive edge.
We can deliver affordable manufacturing services, in a high quality, and to the agreed time. East Metal has superior engineering and project management capabilities, and our manufacturing competences cover all processes from sourcing, material preparation, welding, machining, surface treatment, assembly, and final testing = a complete manufacturing value chain.
East Metal benefits from Latvia's general economic stability with low inflation and low production costs. The company has had a long period of growth and is today well-consolidated business with a high solidity.
Introducing Your Benefits
Choosing East Metal as an alternative to sourcing in Asia you achieve
- A supplier and a resource, which delivers affordable products, in the right quality, and with a full documentation package.
- Close cultural similarity, and geographical proximity. Permanent opportunity to follow the production (physically or via virtual broadcasts)
- We participate actively to continuously make the product better and cheaper
- We deliver with high predictability and precision
- High-quality supplier (very low non-conformity complaints) and high customer satisfaction
- Close monitoring of the production process and continuous communication on progress
- Finally, you are also supporting a more sustainable production compared to an Asian sourcing alternative.
Your next step: Send us your project, and we will make you a non-binding offer: Contact our sales department: